Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Having to trust in God

Is it me or is this hard, having to trust in Him, lean on Him and know He wants and will provide what is best for us?  We have not had regular income since September and now Shawn is working as an independent contractor for Schlumberger through Louisiana Transport.   It's been almost 2 weeks and the company ows him almost $3.000 that we have not seen a penny of.   We have all of $400 left.  How long is that going to last?  The hold up?  Nobody really knows.   Everyone is placing the blame and nobody has any answers yet he keeps working.  I have gotten sick twice already due to the stress and all my husband can say is PRAY.   How is he so calm about all this?   I am a Christian, I place all my Faith in the Lord but when it comes to finances I FAIL every single time.  I don't trust HIM.   I want to!   I really do, I just can not let go of it.

How do you hand things over to our King? Our Savior? Our Father? 

Am I the only one who can't do it for whatever reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment